Monday, April 13, 2020

Force 10 Marine Stove

Today, I've started my Spring Cleaning effort - beginning with the galley - and emptying all of the storage spaces, cleaning, and testing systems.

Other than a very small crock-pot (using very low watts) - and a very small kettle for boiling water (using very low watts) - when in the marina I have avoided using the boat's stove - as it heats up the cabin quite quickly - and the top of the stove is primarily used for storage. There's a microwave in the clubhouse - and my work usually has me traveling - so usually get take-out or have eaten at nearby restaurants on the weekend. This COVID-19 crisis has spurred me to make some adjustments, of course...

Today's test of the stove was a blazing success

S/V Sashay, Force 10 Marine stove

No comments:

Post a Comment