Friday, February 10, 2023

2023-02-10 Friday - Boat Refit Progress Update

Today was another day spent scrubbing - this time focusing on the deck's stainless steel hardware - and using a wire brush to knock off some of the rust spots that have accumulated.

I also did some maintenance work - and lubricated all of the blocks at deck level.

While scrubbing a latch on the stern anchor locker - I realized that I need to fix a problem with the way the latching mechanism is secured to the deck.

I've also scheduled an appointment for Monday morning, at 10am, to get a quote for a new mainsail cover.
(tomorrow I'll take some measurements - and check online for some replacement options)

Tomorrow (Saturday), I will try to complete some internal wiring projects.

Sunday, I hope to complete my first pass of deck scrubbing tasks.

Monday, I'll call the yard and see about getting a haul-out scheduled in the coming weeks (and try to combine that date with a new survey)

No comments:

Post a Comment