Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 Singlehanded TransPacific Yacht Race

The 2010 Singlehanded TransPacific Yacht Race will start this year on June 19th at the Corinthian Yacht Club in San Francisco.


History of the Singlehanded TransPacific Yacht Race

The years continue to slip by...obligations, financial reversals, client commitments...life in general - getting in the way of pursuing my dream to do this race.

Tonight I am sitting in my study - in my apartment in Phoenix Arizona - where I am working for the present on a client project. If things go as planned, I will be wrapping up my work here in January 2011 - and will then take a long break - and do a bit of traveling and sailing. If things take an unexpected turn - well, I guess I'll do that traveling a bit earlier than planned.

Either way, I will be returning to the ocean in less than 12 months.

I will have to see how things go - perhaps the 2012 Singlehanded TransPac will be a possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment